Homemade Burger Patty Recipe 1
A nice hamburger pattie recipe to try !
* garlic (chopped)
* spring onions (chopped)
* Note: second time was onion (chooped) instead of spring onion. The flavor you can change to whatever flavour you like. Can add some brown sugar if you want it slightly sweet and if grilled it gives that nice caramelized looks. Can put in BBQ sauce (thick ones, not the watery type) or liquid smoke also binder used:
* 1 egg for 1 lb meat
* about 2 tablespoon breadcrumb
1. Mix all ingredients with hand and don't overwork it. Can use dough mixer also but don't overwork.
2. It's a quarter pounder i.e. 1lb of meat divided by 4
3. Flatten it and make a hole in the middle about 1/2 inch diameter,
for best result flip it only once when the hole is almost closed
4. Grill the patty and when the hole is fully closed, the patty is done
5. Just before you take it off the grill, put slice cheese on the patty (used low fat cheddar cheese), just to let it melt a bit.
note:cheddar tastes so much better than other cheese when it's slightly melted
6. Served with salad, tomato, sliced onion and your favorite bun.
The hamburger pattie recipe homemade is ready to serve...enjoy it !