A great hamburger pattie recipe to try !
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, minced
- 3 pounds lean hamburger
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Shiraz or Syrah wine
1. Blend together the butter, mustard, garlic and parsley. Shape into a long rectangle. Refrigerate for 2 hours or longer.
2. Add wine to the hamburger. Separate hamburger into six sections. Shape into balls.
3. Open up each ball and place 1/6th of the butter mixture into the center. Press the ball into a pattie with the butter in the center.
4. Sprinkle both sides of patties with salt and pepper. Cook as desired. The hamburger pattie recipe is ready to serve...enjoy the party ! Nice !